As a Vendasta Account Analyst, you will be one of our “go to people”, handling requests from partners and Account Executives in all aspects related to billing. The job will entail processing payables as well as potential banking related transactions. Applicants for this position will require keen interpersonal skills.
- Send invoices and issue credit notes for partners as they are required according to the billing instruction/concerns.
- Recording and collecting payments from partners.
- Constructing and suggesting payment plans with the partners to collect outstanding amounts and following up on failure payments.
- Set up new partners, issue invoices, and collect setup fees according to the instructions in the partner form.
- Record and process all payable invoices.
- Accounting diploma or similar 2 year business course
- 2 or more years of A/R and credit & collection experience
- Sound technical knowledge of credit and collection procedures
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to foster effective business relationships
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills with an ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional verbal communication skills along with the ability to be collaborative and persuasive
Vendasta is a software company that believes in local, and is driving local economies. Located downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a online platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 650,000 local businesses thrive and succeed—and we love what we do.