As the “Manager of First Impressions” you will be the first face that people see when they get off the elevator! A warm welcome, an approachable demeanour, and a willingness to help are all things this position requires. We pride ourselves on our fun and progressive work culture at Vendasta and you will be a large part of this! As a part of the Vendasta Operations team you will engage with both staff and visitors on a regular basis and be an integral part of a growing technology company here in Saskatoon.
- Front Reception for a growing technology company in downtown Saskatoon
- Responds to phone, email and in person enquiries – using discretion and fielding communication.
- Receive all incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Guest and visitor coordinator for visitors coming to HQ including ensuring 404 is clean and stocked, ordering lunches for out of town guests as needed with food operations assistance
- Assist with monthly recruiting event “Ideas on Tap”: putting out food, chairs, organizing kitchen, guest liaison.
- Assist in any administrative ad-hoc projects, items as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience would be an asset
- Customer service experience
- A love for details, every little thing counts
- An outgoing personality, and love working with lots of different people
Vendasta’s platform empowers agencies and media companies to grow their sales of marketing solutions for small and medium-size businesses. Our system identifies hot leads who are interested in the products you offer and allows you to provide scalable tools at the right price and service model when businesses are ready-to-buy.