As a Account Executive, you will be responsible for growing Vendasta’s European Partners. You will be given a roster of Partners to build relationships with and support in a variety of ways. This may include (but is not limited to): weekly calls, conducting training (product and sales), communicating product and platform updates, proactively working with partner on best practices, sales plans, go-to-market strategies and numerous other initiatives. You are the owner of these partners and the person ensuring their success. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of growing a book of business, is highly effective in customer service and also has deep understanding of the platform and Vendasta partners.
This position is located in the London, UK area. All applicants must be able to legally work in the United Kingdom.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for success by self-imposed standards of excellence.
- Proper phone etiquette and the ability to speak and write clearly and accurately. Superior communication skills and team attitude, you have to be a team player at heart and have that outgoing spark that can create solid relationships with our partners.
- Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
- Can clearly convey and receives information and ideas, through a variety of media, to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience, helping them understand and retain the message.
- Organized and attentive to detail This position requires detail-oriented work, and with the high volume of work that we have, organization is essential.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Ability to read between the lines – know how to answer the questions not being asked and identify opportunities for upsells
- Showing partners how to generate revenue and become successful with the Vendasta Platform, foundational Products and Marketplace
- Providing exceptional service and training for assigned partners
- Maintaining product knowledge and awareness of developments (being able to brief partners as necessary)
- Coordinating feedback from partners on product development suggestions
- Working with the team to come up with plans and initiatives that will drive partner success and help Vendasta reach our revenue goals
- Traffic controller for the partner ensuring all issues are passed on and dealt with accordingly (billing, tech support etc.).
- Onboarding all new partners (includes white label set-up and training – but technical aspects will be completed by support)
Vendasta’s platform empowers agencies and media companies to grow their sales of marketing solutions for small and medium-size businesses. Our system identifies hot leads who are interested in the products you offer and allows you to provide scalable tools at the right price and service model when businesses are ready-to-buy.
The post Premium Partner Success Manager (Account Executive) appeared first on Vendasta.