Vendasta’s Website Creation team is looking for a Web Creation Coordinator to add to the growing team. This person is responsible for monitoring the website order pipeline and coordinating the website creation process from start to finish. The role involves cross-functional work with web designers, vendors, client-facing communication, and a high level of team communication.
- Monitor Website Creation orders from Vendasta’s marketplace.
- Own the website creation pipeline and ensure that orders are processed smoothly, quickly, and with good execution.
- Delegate tasks to various teams to achieve website publication within the outlined time periods.
- Communicate with Partners, Clients and Vendors.
- Build templated websites on WordPress.
- Independent decision maker. Can take calculated risks and deal with ambiguity.
- Takes initiative to improve and try new things.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision within a strong team environment.
- Comfortable with rapid change and few regulations.
- Positive attitude.
- Experience in web design, usability and content optimization.
- Proficiency with WordPress.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign).
Vendasta is a software company that believes in local, and is driving local economies. Located downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, we build a online platform that helps B2B companies sell digital solutions to local businesses. Through our partners around the world, we’re helping more than 650,000 local businesses thrive and succeed—and we love what we do.